Hi here, sorry for sending this late out!
- starting of weep weep should be soft, with your tongue down, topronunce the word 'weep', and it must be a pure E vowel.
- We are singing with S2s for the starting of weep. Watch your pitchthere, as we tend to go sharp easily.- at bar 7, 'take no rest' , the rest, push it to the ending rest,or totally don't sing the 'st' at all. Remember, it must be SOFT!(remember the recording? the high weep and everything which soundawful? don't repeat that okay?)
- At the second weep, the high D, please open your space. it shouldbe a tall sound. If not, remember kimberly's voice, or miss ongvoice in the past. As in, how they would tackle the high notes.
- at bar 16, please hold it for two minum beats, meaning, fourcrochets beats. We always didn't hold it.- at bar 18, the weep must be strong. Meaning, ' WEEP EYES WEEPheart and both THIS accent cry'. Do not , blast or stress at theword ACCent, but instead stress it at both. Please remember what wedid on sectionals, and what happened and what you heard when we didit the normal way we do. (;
-Please remember to breathe before 'and both this...'. we alwaysforget about it.
- a thousand deaths i die, a 'thou', tongue must be out.
- be careful of 'ay me', because we are not very accurate at there.Please give more emotions at 'ah, ah cruel fortune'.
- at the second higher 'ay me', make it like, 'ai - me', make it ataller yet brighter sound.
- at 'NOW LE AN DER,' please watch miss ong's hand, and open yourspace and PREPARE FOR THE HIGH NOTE! it's time to imagine a sadstory.
- at death do they worst i care, it must be strong yet soft, andmust be heard. But if you can't reach the notes, don't push becauseyou'll go out of tune. AND it's not a happy thing so don't sing this part happily ah!
-be careful at bar 63, 'when i am dead', prepare for the high Fnatural, and make sure you don't go out of tune. Becareful of 'inelysian plain', stress at 'ly', and plain make it more to a 'plane'sound than plain.also, it is from a minor to major to major, so be careful!at bar 69, before meet, please breathe! AND WATCH MISS ONG HANDS ATIN ELYSIAN PLAIN, AND DONOT RUSH!
-We're slowing down around there.
- please make a taller sound for 'there'.after repeating, we are ending with the 'ne' sound for gain.
-throughout this sound, please make sure you ARE opening your mouth,use a taller placement, support, careful of your pitch, emotions,and last but not least LOOK AT MISS ONG! do not rush!at the last part, please remember that your lover has died, and youare sad, filled with sadness.
And at last, you will feel peacefulyadayada stuff.for that i reccomend you to watch ending of stairway to heaven,where the girlie died. Or tree of heaven, where the guy went to gethimself killed for the girl. Or maybe you can watch naruto, in thepart where kakashi foolishly died for naruto.AIYA! JUST WATCHSOMETHING SAD LAH~!