i forget to mention this the other day, some very basic stuffs. Or did we ever mention this before?
When we are performing, please make sure that :
- your foot or legs are at least shoulder width apart.
- that you are not allowed to touch your hair, specs, noses, eyesWHATEVER when you are singing, and if there is really a need,definitely must , like your eyeballs are dropping or something, doit after the song has finished!
- guy's hand must not be placed in your pockets, and this doesn'tapplies to the girls considering that we don't even have pockets.
- EXPRESSION! DON'T BE DEAD CORPSE!
- if you fell down while walking, DO NOT PANIC. i repeat, do notpanic. Just pick yourself up, and continue walking as if nothinghappen. If some one in front of you fell down, just pretend nothinghas happened when she/he climbed up.
-before the competition we are not allowed to drink milo and stuffs which is milky chalky whatever, cause it will clog our throat, block our sound.
- No eating of sweets before the performance.
-it's best to shut your mouth before the performance, because talking will ruin your warm-ups in some kind of sense.
-BE ALERT! if you're scared, look at Miss Ong! Remember you are not alone! Don't blank out!
- AND THIS IS GOLDEN RULE.
even if you are nervous, do not tellanyone else that. Because this will spread your nervous-ness toeveryone else. We don't need nervous mixed with excitement and scary-ness on stage ya?
Okay! few very simple rules. Do ask your seniors for more info! :D
And while i'm on that,DO TAKE CARE OF YOUR VOICE! DRINK LOADSX100000 WATER, EAT MORE VIT.C AND DO NOT STAY UP LATE, AND SLEEP AT LEAST 8 HOURS! DO NOTSCREAM/SHOUT, and if possible try not to talk that much for thesefew days.:D
TAKE CARE AND SEE YA ON MONDAY!